Saturday, June 5, 2010

Update!!

Today I am 28 weeks and 6 days!!
So much has gone on since my last post. We found out at 18 weeks that we are having a baby boy. YAY!! The first baby boy Stuart, since he has two sisters and a cute little girl cousin. :)

He sure does love to kick a lot! Justin and I have been trying to figure out a name for quite some time. Well, the other day while Justin was at JRTC (which is a month long training in Louisiana), he had a name pop up into his head. Our sons name will be Jason David Stuart! We are so excited!!

About two and a half weeks ago, I had went into Labor and Delivery for back pain.. Well, I was then informed that I was having contractions. So they tried to stop them by putting an IV in me, all they did was slow them down and tell me to go in if I experience any more contractions that I get 5 in an hour. They also sent me home with Ambien that was suppose to relax my uterus and let me relax to get some sleep. They said that the baby won't move so much the next day so to not worry. Well let me tell you, it did nothing. I was up all night not able to sleep, and to top that off our little boy was in hyper mode. :) Another thing they let me know is that the top of my cervix is closed, but the bottom part is already opening up. Not good.. My cervix is not has hard as it should be, but it is still keeping out little boy in the oven so I just have to be careful. Luckily I haven't had 5 in an hour.

Also, going back to the beginning of April. For my birthday Justin spoiled me with getting me a Morkie (Maltese and a Yorkie mix). His name is Charlie. He is such a lover!!
Well, here are some updated pictures...

Charlie- He loves to sleep like this
25 weeks and 5 days

24 weeks and 1 day
Baby boy Stuart: Jason David Stuart



No comments:

Post a Comment